KXAN Morning News
Jason B. Fischer is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and former Buddhist monk whose innovative approach to therapy has helped countless individuals and couples learn how to:
- Gain command of their lives and relationships
- Overcome individual and interpersonal struggles
- Achieve harmony and intimacy
- Learn how to think and live in a brand new way
- Pay it forward by helping others
His self-designed philosophy – The Art of Giving Permission (TAOGP) – is a graceful blend of Western psychology and Eastern thought which teaches how all human beings have the ability to transform personal and interpersonal suffering through practicing “the two truths about love”.